September Pendants

Getting into the autumn mood with the brisk mornings of September. System 96  has some new fall colors of fusible glass. Terra-cotta and a Pumpkin opaque are just delightful. It makes me want to bake a bread or something. Well actually just eat  cinnamon bread or something. Like a friend and I discussed, for some reason as soon as the cooler air comes, my body wants to squirrel away food. Anyways, back to what I really like to bake…glass. No calories involved there!

My favorite thing to paint is trees…and parts of trees such as branches, berries, and leaves. I feel like I can get away with more branch designs in the fall. Peoples attentions will be turning to all the trees around them ( at least here in New England) I feel like I am in my glory. Speaking of which, I should go and paint more trees right now. I’ll be having a tent set up at the Coventry’s Farmers Market this Sunday.

Somebody should come up with scented glass….yeah…so it  smells like pumpkin pie when the kiln is on. yyyuuummmm

sept pendants

No comments: