My first Farmer’s Market

What a perfect day! Last Sunday I packed all my glass jewelry, a few cast-concrete leaves and my hopes and headed to The Coventry Farmer’s Market hosted at the Hale Homestead. The beautiful location and perfect weather were icing on the cake in addition to the wonderful people I met.

The pie was gone before I could snag one, but all the people were a buzz about Millix Farmhouse Bakery and their fresh baked goodies. I can attest to Sleepy Moon’s hand-made soaps. Her Gardener's Grit is my personal favorite. Dearest Winter was the one who gave me the chance to sign up for the Market. A big thanks to you! The Bead Tree had great handcrafted jewelry and it was a pleasure meeting Jane from Snootyfoods. Yummy treats indeed! She was telling me about an upcoming fair featuring Connecticut artists. The event will take place in Oxford, CT on Sunday Oct. 4th. We’ll see if I can sneak a day out. I am tempted since I had so much fun at Coventry.

my tent at the Coventry Farmers Market me & my fused glass

1 comment:

Pragya said...

Congratulations!! the booth looks beautiful!