Branches & Blossoms





A new batch of my hand painted fused glass pendants just came out of the kiln. I am excited to share them. I've been looking through all those home decor catalogs I've been receiving in the mail. Scouring through the pages of all the gorgeous things I don't have. Wondering...who really gets to live in those houses with all those things... maybe someday. Ya know what? I can create beautiful things myself. So why not rejoice in the trendy spring colors that they call Melon and Crisp Blue...
I have focused on spring flowering branches. White blooms dancing along stark brown, twisting branches. I hand painted the flowers on melon green, crisp blue and the palest pink glass I could find. * smile to myself * Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

DM Production and Sales said...

I like your blog and your work. It is very interesting. We would like to have it listed in our Directory.
If you would like your blog listed in The Hand Made Product Directory, go to http://www.dmpmc.net/THMD